Semuc Champey means ‘water under the rocks’ and it’s a series of turquoise water pools suspended on a natural land bridge under which the river passes.This magical place is located in the jungle which makes it even more paradise-like. Apart from seeing this breathtaking panorama, our tour offers a lot of activities to keep you entertained the whole day! Our trip to Semuc Champey includes:
- Visiting the natural pools of Semuc Champey
- Swimming with candles in the water caves
- Tubing in the river
- Jumping from the bridge and the swings to the river
- Hiking the hill to see the pools from above
- A lot of fun!
Tour leaves at 9am and returns around 5:30pm approximately. PRICE:
- Price varies occasionally – ask us!
- Q25 per person, transportation to the park only, one way